His son left his shoes outside for a few days. When his Father came upon them, he made a SHOCKING discovery. A dangerous spider had made it her home.
This serves as a warning to some who might not realize the risk. The spider is an Atrax Robutus, and it happens to be the most deadly spider in Australia. They can cause death with just one bite.
Lesson learned: Always check your shoes first.
How do you like this article? Feel free to let us know in the Facebook comments, and remember to like and share. We hope you have a Nicer Day!